Wednesday, October 17, 2012

R. Kelly Still At It

-->
R. Kelly has done it again!

R. Kelly has done it again! After all R.Kelly has been through, he still sells millions of records and writes hit songs for himself and many other artists. R Kelly continues to show up and show out in the music game with his newest efforts, Write Me Back, which is a twelve-song collection that is part of this year’s -- The Year of the R. Also with his new album, R. Kelly is publishing his first memoir, Soulacoaster: The Diary of Me.
R. Kelly is definitely staying busy on his marketing efforts. He recently signed with the IFC Channel to add chapters to his hip-hop opera Trapped in the Closet. I can’t lie ya'll, I was kind of caught up like everybody else when the first series of Trapped in the Closet came out. They had me waiting to see what else was about to go down. This new series is featuring all of the original players in 20 brand new chapters. It will debut this year on November 23, Black Friday. 

R. Kelly is utilizing several angles of entertainment to stay relevant in the music business. These mini-series he keeps putting out are showing us more and more of his skills as a writer, producer and  an actor. His talents spans across the horizon. I'm not posting this story of R. Kelly because I'm in his fan club or anything I just have to recognize his hard work in the music industry. He is definitely doing his thang, Real Talk!
 
I mean really, does anybody even remember when R. Kelly was in trouble with that sex tape scandal that almost ended his career? I barely do. You don’t even hear about it anymore. Shout outs to his publicist and his record company for saving his life and his music career by helping him deliver his musical gift from God to the rest of the world. Maybe it’s over, I don’t know, but I know that R. Kelly must be one of the hardest working-men in the business. Real Talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment